Banking and Finance
We advise Mexican and foreign companies, public and private, including family offices, FIBRAs, CKDs, highly leveraged issuers and companies in restructuring processes. We also represent Mexican and international financing sources, including some of Mexico’s largest commercial banks, non-banks, such as sofomes and sofipos, debt structuring firms, private debt funds and private debt managers, insurance companies and other international institutional lenders.
Our team has participated in and contributed value to a wide variety of financing transactions, including domestic and cross-border transactions, which include:
• Syndicated and Billateral Loan;
• Secured and unsecured financings;
• Private placements;
• Acquisition financings;
• Bridge loans;
• Workouts and restructurings;
• Project financings;
• Aircraft financings;
• Loans to financial entities;
• Structured financings; and
• Real estate financings, including in the industrial, retail, offices and Housing areas.