Alfredo Gómez Pérez
Corporate and Financing and Capital Markets Transactions
Alfredo Gómez Pérez specializes in corporate and financing and capital markets transactions, restructurings and aircraft financing. He has represented clients in mergers, acquisitions and dispositions and investment banks, commercial banks and other financial institutions, as lenders or underwriters; and strategic investors and corporations, as borrowers or issuers, in connection with bank financing and capital markets financing, refinancing and restructurings.
Law Degree / Facultad Libre de Derecho de Monterrey, A.C.
Master in Laws / McGill University
Gradutate Certificate – Air & Space Law / McGill University
Clifford Chance LLP. New York Office.
Mergers & Acquisitions
* 2016 Axtel, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV: AXTEL) – Alestra merger (estimated combined entity value US $3 billion).
* 2012 Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV: KOF) – Grupo Tampico merger (estimated value of transaction US $900 million).
* 2001 – 2015 Multiple securities issuances. Among others:
* 2015 CEMEX (BMV; NYSE: CEMEX) US $200 million in Contingent Convertible Units.
* 2011-2014 CEMEX (BMV; NYSE: CEMEX) US $600 million in multiple issuances of Convertible Notes.
* 2009-2014 CEMEX (BMV; NYSE: CEMEX) US $600 million in receivables securitization facilities.
* 2013 COCA-COLA FEMSA (BMV; NYSE: KOF) Ps. $7.5 billion in Mexican Bonds (Certificados Bursátiles).
* 2001 – 2016 Represented multiple companies such as SENDA, AXTEL,
CEMEX, VITRO and COPAMEX in their debt refinancing.